Welcome 2 Optimistic Spritual People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome 2 Optimistic Spritual People

Welcome To Optimistic Gathering

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sajna sanwarna

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sweety
*V.I.P*
*V.I.P*
sweety

sajna sanwarna Empty
PostSubject: sajna sanwarna   sajna sanwarna I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:40 pm

sajna sanwarna Liquid-eyeliner

Applying eyeliner is one of the most preferred ways to emphasize a woman’s eyes. No matter whether you will use liquid eyeliner or pencil eyeliner you can easily define your eyes and create a classy look

Although most of the women prefer to use pencil eyeliner as it is much easier for them, the liquid eyeliner is also a great choice for the rest of the women. Before you decide you buy liquid eyeliner you should know that it can be very difficult to apply it flawlessly at first as it needs a lot of practice and patience.

affraid
Back to top Go down
sweety
*V.I.P*
*V.I.P*
sweety

sajna sanwarna Empty
PostSubject: image   sajna sanwarna I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:10 pm

What is the best hairstyle for you? The one that is easy to maintain?
Or the trendy one? Neither. The perfect hairstyle, above all, works with your particular face shape and appearance as a whole.

In the connection hair style - appearance, harmony takes toll over contrast. A sports chick with an intricate bun or an elegant lady with daringly wild hair - both extremes, which have a more repulsing rather than extravagant effect. But while the solution to these two is rather simple (whether it involves a change of clothing or the hairstyle itself), a hair cut is far more permanent. When choosing a hair style you should always consider whether or not it will suit your face shape. The basic rule that applies is: The sharp and angular features of the face should

sajna sanwarna Wedding-hairstyle-back-view
Back to top Go down
sweety
*V.I.P*
*V.I.P*
sweety

sajna sanwarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: sajna sanwarna   sajna sanwarna I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:25 am

sajna sanwarna Thirsty-lips

Just as the rest of your skin, lips require constant hydration, especially during summer. Exposure to sun, high temperatures and strong wind causes the thin defensive layer of the lips to lose its moisture retention capacity. Dry, chapped and inflamed lips as a result? These are signs that the lips are thirsty.

Lips never tan because they lack melanin, but can get sunburnt if not protected. Use balm, lipstick or gloss with a sun protection factor (SPF) or a special care product. Don’t lick your lips in an attempt to moisten them as the saliva contains salts, which cause the lips to crack even more.

Lips require extra care if they are prone to peeling and cracking as this means that they are more susceptible to wrinkling as well. Ensure that you don’t have deficiency of one of the following substances: Vitamin B, iron or essential fatty acids. Don’t lick or bite your lips, because they will crack even more. Remove the dead layer of cells by massaging with a soft toothbrush. Increase your daily water intake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sajna sanwarna Empty
PostSubject: Re: sajna sanwarna   sajna sanwarna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sajna sanwarna
Page 1 of 1